Quilting For Joy Tilda Club
Helping you rediscover your passion for creating beautiful quilts and sewing projects.
Whether you are new to sewing or more advanced you will find tons of tutorials to help you get started or re-started with your passion for sewing.
- You find fabric that you bought months or years ago that you have never used because you never had the right project.
- You love the classic yet fresh look of Tilda fabrics but you don't know where to start to make things in that style.
- You are frustrated because you are quilting or sewing all alone and you miss a community of people to encourage you and share your journey with.
- You want to learn to quilt but you don't know where to start.
Wondering what's inside?
Fun Tilda Style Projects!
Community! A fun place to spend time with like minded individuals!
What you receive if you sign up for the thrice yearly box:
- The entire Tilda collection (regular 20 piece collections any basics are separate) in one box. You can pick fat quarters or half yards.
- Notions to complete our small projects and special surprises each month.
- 3-4 Patterns for small Tilda style projects.
- Surprise projects sprinkled in.
- The very best part= a members only Forum and a members only Facebook group to share with your new quilty friends from the comfort of your own home. No fighting traffic to get to a class or even changing out of your bunny slippers to spend time with like minded quilt friends.(Compare to what you would pay for a Sew Day or Class)
- We have semi weekly live Q&A sessions where we chat face to face too.
- Boxes ship each time new Tilda collections are released at the moment that is February, June, and October.
If you would like to see what a typical quarterly box looks like (Yvette gets half yards) check out the video below.