Quilting For Joy Tilda Club
Helping you rediscover your passion for creating beautiful quilts and sewing projects.
Whether you are new to sewing or more advanced you will find tons of tutorials to help you get started or re-started with your passion for sewing.
- You find fabric that you bought months or years ago that you have never used because you never had the right project.
- You love the classic yet fresh look of Tilda fabrics but you don't know where to start to make things in that style.
- You are frustrated because you are quilting or sewing all alone and you miss a community of people to encourage you and share your journey with.
- You want to learn to quilt but you don't know where to start.
Wondering what's inside?
Fun Tilda Style Projects!
A Block of the Month
Community! A fun place to spend time with like minded individuals!
With this club you will receive:
- A box filled with 6 Tilda Fat Quarters Plus notions to complete our small projects and special surprises each month (guaranteed to be at least $42 retail value))
- A digital BOM = 1-3 block patterns per month to complete our yearly quilt pattern ($9 Per Month Value)
- Digital patterns for small Tilda style projects at least Bi-Monthly ($4.50 Per Month Value)
- Surprise projects sprinkled in.
- The very best part= a members only Forum and a members only Facebook group to share with your new quilty friends from the comfort of your own home. No fighting traffic to get to a class or even changing out of your bunny slippers to spend time with like minded quilt friends.(Compare to what you would pay for a Sew Day or Class)
- We have weekly live Q&A sessions where we chat face to face too.(Priceless)
- Boxes ship the 20th of each month (it takes us 3 weeks to get them cut and packaged) so if you signed up after the 20th your first box will arrive the following month.
** Digital only Option Added $10 (no physical product is shipped but you get all the other benefits of the club.
Membership is closed until early 2020 but if you want to be the first to know when we reopen and have front row seats to our fun free patterns and challenges sign up for our Wait list here.