The club is sold out for Hibernation. We will open again in December for the next club to start with the next collection. Jubilee!
Tilda Collector's Box is $50 plus shipping : (please read carefully and contact us if you have questions)
If you haven't seen our Tilda subscriptions before here is what you will find in the box. (Fabric is sold separately so that you can choose the quantity)
You can find the fabric subscription here:
Tilda Fabric Collector's Club
The Physical Items
- Fun, pretty, and practical notions themed around the new fabric collection.
- A project pattern and any applicable notions (no batting, interfacing, or tools) to make it.
The Virtual (but no less real) Items
- A digital block of the month designed by me to help you use your Tilda scraps
- An archive of all the past designs from the last 4 1/2 years of the club that you can use to your heart's content
- A 20% off coupon code each month to use on any in stock regular price items
- Exclusives sales and first chances at all of our new items
- A classroom forum style website (where the archive is housed) where you can interact with other club members
- 2 Zoom show and tell style meetings and 1 Sew Day each month
- Video tutorials of new designs and the BOM
At check out you will be charged $20 as a non-refundable registration fee. The $20 will be subtracted from your total on your first club box, then the final $30 plus shipping will be charged approximately 30 days before shipment. The total for the box is $50 plus shipping.
Boxes are shipped 3 times a year. One with each new collection that Tilda releases. This is a subscription but you can cancel at anytime after the first box. If you do not cancel you will be charged for each new box 30 days prior to the shipment of the next box. Boxes will ship approximately October, February, and June.
If you would like to see what our Hibernation (October '22) box was like you can find Holly opening the box here.
**Pre-Registration Fees are non-refundable